Life lessons through vocal technique. (A four-session vocal music training series)
- Saturday, January 11th - "Relinquish Control to Gain Control" - Letting go to sing and live more freely
- Saturday, January 18th - "High Notes are Easy" - Where your energy goes your voice and life will follow
- Saturday, January 25th - "Let It Shine" - Let your voice be heard
- Saturday, February 1st - "Connection Over Perfection" - The singer's life purpose
- Saturday, February 1st, 5 p.m. Art Song Colorado with Drs. Stefanie and Graham Anduri, Eapen Leubner and more.
- Participants get free admission, all others only $5 per person.
About:Three 70-minute session times offered each Saturday. Choose one session time: 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:00 pm. Drs. Stefanie and Graham Anduri, clinicians; Presented by Art Song Colorado and Colorado Mesa University
Sign-up Instructions:Please click the get tickets link and fill out the form. An ASC Staff person will contact you with payment information. Your registration is complete when your payment is received.